Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello, nice to meet you!

A date worth noting down, May 1st 2014, I've finally made up my mind and start blogging! 




I've been dying to start my own blog since wayyy ages ago but I was too afraid of the commitments because of the consistency I have to maintain. And also thought, 'what if nobody is interested in my blog?' :( Stepping out of my comfort zone and making up my mind wasn't easy. #procrastination

                           *hides face w/ le flower


Well, anyways, i'm glad i've finally got the courage to start this blog! This blog will be based basically on my lifestyle, beauty and all random stuffs that comes into my mind.

Warning: This blog might be too Japanese-ish. Hence, the awesome blog title. *thumbs up


So, hey you, my fellow pretty bloggers/readers, ready to give me some love?



I'd be extremely grateful to receive some encouraging and loving comments from you peeps. 

See you in my next post!  xx

Good luck, 
Have a sweet day!

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
Instagram: @hachidiane
Twitter: @Hachihachiko323
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hachihachiko323



4 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty! Welcome to the blogosphere :) Hope you have lots of fun in here. Can't wait to see more posts from you. Love your blog's title, btw!
    Have a nice day too ^^


    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the first comment!!! Looking forward to read more posts from you too sweety♡
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there =) happy first blog! Thanks for dropping by my blog, please follow up my blog via google connect if you haven’t yet ~ & I hope to see more posts from you soon!

    xo

    www.hitomiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by! Appreciate it so much! Done following♡
      Have a nice day! xx

      Delete